- I thought I was invincible while climbing rocks, but days later, I am still hurting.
- Some of the older women in the teacher's lounge call me "baby cheeks." Take that however you want to.
- It's sad to admit, but I was experiencing some serious McDonald's withdrawals yesterday.
- I performed a one of my "Daydream Project" raps for the class and got a standing ovation.
- I got a sweet shirt made from some crazy fabric by a tailor, and I am going to wear it to school tomorrow (I'm sure there will be pictures)
- The malaria medication makes me have crazy dreams. I don't have malaria though, so I am okay having the dreams.
- In about a week, I will be incredibly homesick because all of my friends and family will be home celebrating Thanksgiving (but about a week after that, I will be home!).
|Some positive feedback from students after my lesson.|
|I swear I don't make them wear the box on their heads.|